The Bodyblade® is the simplest core-strengthening tool you will ever use. When in use, the blade bows back and forth at a rate of 270 contractions at 4.5 hz, which is based on Newton’s Laws of Inertia to most-effectively contract and release your muscles. The Bodyblade Classic is designed for the majority of users, while the CXT is for those rehabilitating injuries or for seniors, and the Pro is for more advanced users. The Bodyblade is useful for anyone looking to for a small but extremely effective core strengthening or rehabilitation tool to us at home or at the office. -Improve spinal stability, proprioception, muscle endurance and cardiovascular fitness.-Enhance muscle power, coordination and overall performance in sport and exercise -Suited for use by world-class athletes or rehabilitation patients
The Bodyblade® is the simplest, most effective, core-strengthening tool you’ll ever use. When in use, the blade flexes back and forth causing co-contraction of your muscles.
- 40″ CXT is the smallest & lightest version, for anyone rehabilitating serious injuries, working on neurological development & for seniors
- 48″ Classic is the most popular size, providing the greatest resistance range of the Bodyblade® line & is designed for the majority of uses from late rehab to athletic training
- 60″ Pro is for larger, stronger & more advanced users, providing hte highest resistance rating of the series
The Bodyblade is useful for anyone looking for a simple, quiet and effective core tool for use at home, office, or anywhere.
- Improves spinal stability, proprioception, muscle endurance & cardiovascular fitness
- Strengthens core & arm/shoulder joints
- Blade flexes silently back & forth at 270 contractions at 4.5hz to contract & release your muscles
- 3 different models to suit all users
- Comes with poster, booklet & online training video access