- Activity Guide helps you stay active all day long
- Activity Benefit gives feedback about your daily, weekly and monthly activity
- Displays daily activity, calories burned, steps taken, time of day
- Free guidance with the Polar Flow app and Polar Flow web service
- Compatible with Polar H6 and H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensors
- Measures your activity even when swimming (without heart rate)
- Track your total calorie intake and expenditure by connecting with MyFitnessPal app, the world’s largest food, nutrition and calorie database (iOS only).
- Included in the Box: Polar Loop activity tracker; Custom USB cable; Tool; Get Started Guide
- Water resistant – WR20 – Suitable for swimming
- LED display
- Display text in English
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery with custom USB cable
- Battery life: 5 days in continuous use
- Time of day (12/24 h)
- You can always update the software to the latest version with a USB cable.
- Memory capacity 12 days of activity data
- Compatible with PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and later
- Compatible with Polar Flow mobile app via Bluetooth Smart
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, and later
- Compatible with Polar Flow web service via custom USB cable
Polar OwnCal ® – Smart calories
The most accurate calorie counter on the market calculates the number of calories burned. Calculation is based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, gender and the intensity of physical activity. Smart Calories are available in heart rate monitors and activity trackers.
24/7 Activity Tracking
24/7 Activity Tracking registers your daily activity at different intensity levels continuously for 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Counts daily calories and steps.
Get your daily activity goal and guidance on how to reach it. Activity Goal is based on your personal data and choice of activity level. The activity goal bar on your device fills up during the day based on your activity. With practical guidance like ‘walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes’ you can choose how to reach your daily activity goal. Meet your goal faster with more intense activities or stay active at a moderate pace throughout the day. You can find more tips on how to reach your activity goal from Polar Flow mobile app and web service.
Counts steps taken during the day, which allows for very simple targeting of daily activity. A basic recommendation is to aim for 10,000 steps or more a day.
Active Time tells you the cumulative time at low, medium and high activity intensity. In Polar Flow mobile app and web service you can also see time spent in different activity intensity levels.
Sleep Duration and Quality
Sleep and required amount of rest are very individual and affected by several factors like training load, stress, body’s condition and individual differences. Polar Flow mobile app and web service tell you how much you have slept and how restful your sleep has been. By following your sleeping patterns you can see if they’re affected by any changes in your daily life and find the right balance of rest, daily activity and training.
Activity Benefit gives you daily, weekly and monthly feedback on the benefits of your activity and on the effects of sitting. The more you move, the greater the health benefits are. Check out how you’re doing in Polar Flow mobile app or view the detailed information on health benefits in Polar Flow web service.
Activity Intensity Levels
Your Polar device tracks your daily activities at five intensity levels: resting, sitting, low, medium and high. Check out how active you’ve been from Polar Flow web service and mobile app. You can also compare different activity intensities: the higher the intensity, the faster you’ll reach your activity goal. Find more examples for low, medium and high intensity activities from Polar Flow web service and mobile app.
Sitting for long periods of time is not good for your health – even on those days when you train and gain enough daily activity. Sitting affects to your blood circulation, metabolism, energy expenditure and body’s readiness for training. Your device reminds you to get up after 55 minutes of sitting and helps you to add the active breaks to your daily routines. After one hour of sitting you will get an inactivity stamp which is visible in Flow app and web service. Recognize the patterns of your daily inactivity and find ways to make changes toward healthier living.
Flow web service
- Learn how all your smart choices and healthier daily habits can improve your wellbeing
- Get daily, weekly and monthly feedback that helps you understand that the more you move, the greater the health benefits
- Track your daily activity at five intensity levels: resting, sitting, low, medium and high, and reach your goals faster by increasing the intensity
Polar Flow AppFlow mobile app
- Follow your daily progress and get guidance that helps you meet your daily activity goals
- Understand how much and how restfully you’re sleeping
- Easy sync with Bluetooth Smart
- Vendor: phoenixfirefitness
- No ratings found yet!
Your custom content goes here. You can add the content for individual product